Monday 13 September 2010

Schedule

I am going to schedule the order I aim to complete my coursework. Having a structure to my work will allow me to manage my time effectively.

For the research and planning stages I will give myself 4 weeks. I aim to complete the construction in 8 weeks. I will use the remaining 5 weeks to evaluate my final products collecting as much audience feedback as I can.

Firstly I will identify my target audience.

My basic schedule is seen below. In it I have listed the main stages and what I should be planning or researching in each stage.

a) Primary Research:

I will create detailed questionnaires which will be distributed to my target audience. I will ensure that the answers given are detailed and effective. To get my out of my target audience I will set up interviews and focus groups and ask questions in more dept. I will record these interviews and use the video clips as evidence. Once I have my results I will present the questionnaires in graphs this will allow me to visually identify trends.

b) Secondary & Market Research

I will analysis the local newspapers this will allow me to identify the different conventions and whether I will conform or challenge these to fit my target audience. I will email local newspapers such as The Knowsley Challenge and The Echo. To discuss the market and what features make an effective local newspaper.

c) Planning Construction:

Using the audience feedback from questionnaires and focus groups I will start to plan the construction of the newspaper. Planning and coming with ideas for the layouts, title of newspaper, content, and colours.

d) Tasks

Brief research into the conventions of radio adverts and advertisements posters. Develop these conventions, but use them with 'young/youthful' elements identified during my newspaper research.

e) Audience Feedback

I will record any audience feedback i get from my 3 products.

f) Evaluation

When evaluating my final product will be critical

To present my evaluation I will create an interactive PowerPoint presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment