Tuesday 28 September 2010

Questionnaire Results - Charts



As The Echo and Metro were the most popular local newspapers read by my target audience I will look through these papers more often through out my construction of my newspaper to give me more ideas or conventions to follow.
This helps my with the story content of my newspaper and what stories the audience prefer to read.
This question of how do you spend your free time will give me ideas of what my target audience are interested in, for story content or advertisements.
I tried to get a fare amount of both male and females to complete my questionnaire this is so I can have response from both to make my newspaper appeal to males and females.
How old are you, the results only show the similar age range as I handed out to only member of my target audience.










No comments:

Post a Comment