Thursday 30 September 2010

Questionnaire Results

The results from the questionnaires show that 6 out of 14 teenagers ages 16-18 do not read a local newspaper. Those that do read local newspaper more than half will pick up a copy once a week or less.

The reason for my teenager not reading the newspaper is due to the content and the stories published are not interesting.

.

Many of my target audience said that they would pay up to 60p for a local newspaper if the content appealed to them. I asked were the most suitable place to distribute a new local newspaper nearly all of the target audience said college. Also the local shops and delivered to the home was appealing to the audience but not asd popular.

.

The most popular choice of why the audience access news if for was music, sport and events. These topics were also mention in what is missing or content should be added. As these topics are appealing to my target audience I will include these with in my newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment