Monday 27 September 2010

Email

I have constucted an email and sent it to local newspaper, The Metro and The Liverpool Echo. The question I have asked will help me get more ideas for my newspaper, there answer will help me decide content and a layout.

Email adresses:

mail@ukmetro.co.uk

features@ukmetro.co.uk

andrew.campbell@liverpool.com Executive editor

maria.breslin@liverpool.com Head of content

If the newspapers reply I will post the reply at a later date.

Email:

Hello,

My name is Melissa Hampson and I am currently studying A Level Media at Roby Sixth Form. For my coursework I have to produce a local newspaper. For my research I have been analysing current local newspapers, including yours and it would be a great help if someone from your newspaper could give me some feedback please. I have put together several questions if you could please answer some or all of them:

Who is your target audience and what do you target audience like to see the most in your newspaper?

How is the content of your newspaper divided between topics (sport, real life, gossip, factual news, advertisements)?

How do you decide what stories are news worthy for the front page and what stories need images alongside them?

Thanks

Melissa Hampson

Hampson_423@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment