Monday 13 December 2010

Wanted Poster

I have chosen to create my poster using a layout of a ‘wanted poster’. I have decided on this idea as it is very different to any other poster advert and I have not seen this technique used before.



The poster will follow several conventions:

All wanted poster have big bold text at the top of the page “Wanted” I will use this title as all students wanting the newspaper.

Also an image positioned in the middle, this image will be the front cover of my newspaper.

As wanted poster was used in history they look old and instead of white paper they are brown and stained with maybe rips or burn wholes. I will use this effect but using a stained background and cutting around the edges. I can also use Photoshop tool to give the burn effect.

Wanted poster have “Reward” Positions at the bottom of the page, I will have this as the student reward being the newspaper.

As the newspaper is targeted at student I want this to appeal to them I will try making the text funny adding some comedy to the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment