Tuesday 7 December 2010

Test Images For Poster

To get more ideas for my newspaper poster I went to take images around college. This was to try get some ideas as my target audience is students and college is full of students. I took pictures in different places using different objects around college.

Here are some examples of the images I took:

After taken some images I practise using photoshop and the use of different tools.





As my newspaper date is around the festive season having a christmas advert could be relevant. This is the college christmas tree
Newspaper box in the student canteen

Magazine stand in the learning centre

Information desk in student services:


This is the stand for a free local newspaper 'The Knowsley Challenge' I positioned my newspaper in the stand.



The College Library







No comments:

Post a Comment