Tuesday 12 October 2010

Overall Research

I have come to the end of my research and planning of my newspaer, I now have a clear understanding of what my target audiences want from a newspaper.

Using all my research from focus groups, questionnaires and general research in brief they target audience want less writing on the front cover containing images and headlines to attract them. On the inside page have a contents showing readers what’s inside and were they can fin it.

Research shown that the contents of the newspapers will include more stories appealing to my target audience, including their hobbies and interesting which is music, local events, celebrity gossip and sport.

My newspaper is will be distributed in school/college or any youth places (conextions.) Having the newspaper disturbed at college will allow the student easy access t pick up a copy. I have decided that my newspaper will be free as the target audience is students they have less money as they may not work due to studies or only have part time jobs.

I can now begin the construction of my local newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment